Ms. Michelle Buari RD
- Michelle qualified from London Metropolitan University in 2005 with a BSc Hons in Applied Human Nutrition and Dietetics. She comes with a wealth of clinical knowledge and expertise gained from a career working for over 15 years within the National Health Service and Private Sector in the United Kingdom. During this time, Michelle has worked in diverse specialist roles focusing in various areas within the field of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Michelle was previously associated with The London Clinic, a private Hospital in U.K. from 2011- 2018 where she was the lead Specialist Acute Services Dietitian.
- Her specialism is in Gastrointestinal (GI) disorders including & GI surgery particularly Intestinal Failure and Parenteral Nutrition.
- Adult Critical Care Nutrition
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD
- GI Surgery , Intestinal Failure , Short bowel syndrome (SBS) and Parental Nutrition
- Oncology including Hepato-Pancreatic -Biliary (HPB) disease
- Liver disease
Michelle is a registered member of:
- British Dietetic Association
- Dietitians In Critical Care , UK
- British Dietetic Association Gastroenterology Specialist Group
- British Association of Enteral and Parental Nutrition
- Health and Care Professions Council , UK
Research / Publications
- Role of Preoperative Carbohydrate Loading on Insulin Resistance, 2005
- Management of Upper GI Cancers; Nutritional Care Pathway for oesophageal-gastric cancer Patients , The London Clinic 2017
- Media sources, Khaleej Times articles related to Nutrition Health and Wellbeing.