Our department of Anesthesiology provides 24-hour anesthesia facilities for surgery, obstetrics and certain diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. The department includes a full-fledged team of Certified Critical Care Anesthetists who also takes care of the Intensive Care Unit. We provide necessary Critical Care support to the Emergency Department and the related departments in the hospital and also provide pain relief for mothers while managing the life functions of both mother and baby.
Our team of Anesthetists will evaluate and check you before the procedure to assess your health condition and provide necessary counseling. They will also inform you of the pre-operative measures to be followed before any admission. Our medical practitioners provide care for you after your surgery in intensive care units with pain management on the wards and specialist doctors from each Specialty to assist the Consulting Physician.
- Emergency and ICU Management
- Administration of anesthesia in all subspecialties
- Anaesthesia for Painless Delivery (Epidural analgesia)
- Preoperative medical evaluations
- Paediatric Anaesthesia
- Management of acute and chronic pain
- Anaesthesia for Radiology, Endoscopy and Dentistry outside OT.