Our neurosurgery department at Zulekha Hospital Sharjah offers a wide range of conservative and interventional procedures for the diagnosis and management of brain, spinal, and peripheral diseases.
Our team of expert neurosurgeon and other neurosurgical clinicians provide state-of-the-art care. The hospital has four operating theatres designed and equipped for the most advanced neurosurgical procedures.
For a satisfactory Neurosurgery outcome, a reasonable pre-operative diagnosis is essential. Neuroradiology plays a key role not only in diagnosis but also in the operative phase of Neurosurgery. We are well equipped with Neuroradiology methods used in modern neurosurgery diagnosis & treatment. These methods include computerized assisted imaging, Computed tomography (CT) 128 slice & MRI 1.5 testa.
Zulekha Hospital is well- equipped for the management of the following cases:
- Brain Tumor excision: Benign and Malignant Tumors
- Hydrocephalus, Craniosynostosis, congenital errors
- Back Pain Conservative and surgical treatment
- Lesions of spine and spinal cord
- Spinal injury: stabilization and fixation.
- Surgical and conservative management of head injuries