Nutrition & Lifestyle Management
The mission of Nutrition and Lifestyle department is on providing high quality clinical service and the best patient service which is both equitable and accessible in an appropriate pleasant and safe environment where open communication is encouraged.
They offer following services:
- Nutritional assessment and screening of in and out patients
- Planning the In patients menu & modifying the same for therapeutic diets.
- Planning and monitoring the diets of in and out patients with respect to their health status
- Diet counselling and education of patients
- Planning and preparing enteral tube feeds.
- Analyzing out patient’s body composition with the Tanita Body Composition Analyzer. Prescribing the diet based on the results.
- Educating patients through distribution of brochures and handouts.
- Food service for the in patients
- Giving Dietary Management presentations during conferences and to selected groups outside hospital settings
- Counselling for Weight Loss and Gain
- Diabetes / Cholesterol Diet Programs