Dr. Mohammad AbdelHafeez Aly Frig
MBBch, M. D. Member of European Association of Urology
- 2018-07-21Dr Mohammad has a total experience of 20 years in the field of urology ; he has graduated from Al Azhar University - Cairo, Egypt
- He was associated as Lecture of Urology and Associate Professor in Gulf Medical University ,Ajman and also practiced as consultant Urologist and Head of the department of Urology in Ministry of Health-UAE
- Endoscopy, Male infertility and impotence, pediatric urology.
- Stone disease, laser lithotripsy, prostatic disease and laser prostatectomy, urologic oncology, Female urology and voiding dysfunctions.
Research / Publications
- Urolithiasis : Follow-up of ureteroscopy for stone lower ureter and it is complication.
- Renal tumors : Evaluation of the outcome of the management of patients with malignant renal tumors.
- Evaluation of percutaneous transperineal intraprostatic ethanol oblation of prostate guided by TRUS for symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Age at onset and clinical presentation of urolithiasis in Ajman, UAE.
- ESWL in management of large proximal ureteral stone.
- Retrospective study of seasonal pattern of urolithiasis.
- Efficacy of management of ureteral stone.
- Evaluation of the management of patient with renal cell carcinoma