Dr. Sadia Babar
- Dr. Sadia has over 13 years of experience in the field of Diagnostic Radiology. Prior to joining Zulekha Hospital she worked at Shifa International Hospital in Pakistan.
- Dr. Sadia has extensive experience of CT, MRI, radiography, fluoroscopy, doppler and grey scale ultrasound. She has experience in woman imaging including mammography, MRI and obstetric ultrasounds as well as emergency radiology. She has expertise in intra operative and post-operative doppler ultrasounds and CT angiographies.
- Dr. Sadia gained her Diploma in Radiology from European Diploma in Radiology (EDIR). She did her fellowship in Diagnostic Radiology from College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan. She did her MBBS from University of Healthand Sciences, Rawalpindi Medical College.
Research / Publications
- Congenital absence of bilateral seminal vesicles and vas deferens with right renal agenesis and left ectopic kidney. PJR Pakistan Journal of Radiology Jan – Mar 2011; 21(1): 31-33.
- The role of 320 slices CT in predicting vascular trauma. Journal of College Of Physicians And Surgeons Pakistan JCPSP 2016 Jan; 26(1):23-6.
- Multidetector CT patterns of peritoneal involvement in patients with abdominopelvic malignancies. Journal of College Of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan JCPSP 2015 Jun; 25(6):399-402.
- Role of MRI in evaluating stages of resolving dural sinus thrombosis. Sadia Babar, M.D Sarfaraz, Mobeen Ahmed, M.Y Chaudhary. European congress of Radiology. DOI 10.26044/ecr2019/c-0646.
- Role of radiograph shunt series in diagnosing extracranial complications of ventriculo-peritoneal shunt- a case series. Rana Kanwal, Sadia Babar. European congress of Radiology. DOI 10.26044/ecr2020/c-07165.