- Internal Medicine is the medical specialty dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of adult diseases. By definition it is an all embracing discipline concerning itself with all aspects of pathology and all the organ based specialties.
- Our objectives are to focus on evidence based medicine to reach a sound diagnosis. We implement treatment plans and focus on educating the patient on his or her health issues.
- The division of internal medicine at Zulekha Hospital Dubai includes physicians or internists whose primary role is to provide medical care in the hospital. It includes 24 hour care of inpatients and outpatients services. Our internal medicine team’s goal is to combine the latest evidence based medicine with thoughtful considerations of each patient’s need to foster wellness and healing.
Scope of the Department
- The internal medicine department is designed to provide basic and specialized procedures and corrective services to the entire family through education, disease prevention services, diagnosis and treatment of adult disease related to ineffective and metabolic diseases.
- Internal medicine services are extended to age group ranging from 12 years to geriatric patients. The department in Zulekha Hospital Dubai consists of 9 OPD Clinics. This includes our super specialty clinic (organ specific) and an infrastructure facility for day to day care including procedure rooms for various medical diagnostic and therapeutic tests.