Dr. Ramkumar Sundaraperumal
MBBS MD (Internal Medicine), SCE (Endocrinology and Diabetes Mellitus), SCE (Acute Medicine), MRCP (Ireland) Degree
Specialist Internal Medicine
- Dr. Ramkumar has over 15 years of experience in the field of Internal Medicine working in India and UAE in various capacities with expertise in managing both acute and chronic medical conditions.
- He has earned his graduation from two of the finest private medical institutions in India M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore and Kasturba Medical College, Manipal.
- He received his fellowship training in simulation center management and curriculum development at Stratus Center for Medical Simulation, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA.
- He has managed more than 8000 patients during the covid pandemic and received appreciation from the Dubai Health Authority
- Basic Arabic
- Infectious diseases
- Chronic lifestyle diseases
- Endocrine disorders
- Acute Medical emergencies
- Medical disorders in pregnancy
Research and Publications
- A Patient with obese hypoventilation syndrome and Ventilator associated Pneumonia, Brain mapping and Polysomnography: Journal of experimental and clinical Medicine, Sep 2014
- Acute coronary syndrome following snake bite: a report of 3 cases from a tertiary care hospital In rural south India: Tropical Doctor, April 2012