Visiting DoctorBook an appointment
Dr. Marwa Gad
Master’s degree in Obstetrics & Gynecology in Egypt, CICE Diploma of advanced laparoscopy in gynecology 2015, Bachelor’s degree, DHA License
Specialist Obstetrician and Gynecologist
- Dr. Marwa completed her MBBCh from Cairo University Egypt in 2004 and Master Degree in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from Cairo University Egypt in 2013.
- She did her CISE Diploma of Advanced Laparoscopic in Gynaecology from France in 2015.
- She has more than 12 years of experience in Obstetrics & Gynaecology and has hands-on experience in antenatal, gynaecology and obstetrics practice.
- Her previous positions include Specialist Obstetrician and Gynecology at Fathi Emara Poly Clinic Dubai, Full Care Medical Center Dubai and Specialist Obstetrician and Gynecology at Fayoum General Hospital Egypt & Ista Central Hospital Egypt.
- Antenatal and postnatal care
- Good experience in the initial Antenatal assessment of pregnant women and able to identify risk factor and commonly medical disorders in pregnancy.
- Basics and advanced of obstetric ultrasound imaging.
- Managing cases of hypertension with pregnancy pre-eclampsia and eclampsia
- Management of other medical disorder and high risk pregnancy.
- Management case of ectopic pregnancy
- Management case of bleeding in early pregnancy
- Acute and chronic pelvic infection treatment
- Cosmetic vaginal management (Aesthetic gynecology), female intimate health using vaginal Laser and PRP.
- Good experience in management of case of abnormal vaginal bleeding and PCO
- Hormonal dysfunction and menstrual disorder treatment
- Perform minor procedures (speculum examination, high vaginal swab, Pap smear) and colposcopy
- Assistant in diagnostic hysteroscopy and infertility diagnosis and treatment
- Attending and assisting in different gynecological operations (myomectomy, hysterectomy, repair of genital prolapsed, oophorectomy, cystectomy)