Dr. Zafaerah Sultana
Masters in pediatric and preventive dentistry Pursuing PHD in Dental Sciences
Specialist Pediatric Dentistry
- Dr Zafaerah has over seven years of experience in the field of Dentistry specifically trained for children’s developing teeth. Prior joining to Zulekha Hospital she worked in Tharuni Specialty Center, Hyderabad, India.
- Dr Zafaerah specializes in treating unique child related dental problems.
- She has completed her bachelor’s degree from Mamata Dental College and Hospital, Telangana, India. She earned her Master’s degree from MNR Dental College and Hospital Telangana, India. She is also pursuing PHD in dental sciences.
- She is more inclined to practice preventive dentistry and interceptive dentistry as I strongly believe in prevention before extension.
Research and Publication
- Volumetric analysis of three different obturation techniques in primary teeth using CBCT: An invitro study
- Comparative study evaluating the actions of MTA and calcium hydroxide in endodontic treatment
- Assessment of prevalence of oral lesions among children of up to 10 years of age: An Observational study
- Comparison of efficacy of Protaper Retreatment files and Manual H-Files in removing material from the root canals