Dr. Omar Adel Hnaidi
Arab Board in Urology, Diploma in minimal Invasive surgery (Laparoscopy) Strasburg Robotic Surgery training (Acibadem University Master Degree)
- Dr. Omar has more than 11 years of experience as a consultant adult and pediatric urology, he completed the residency program in Damascus University Hospitals, then got Arab Board Certificate in urology in minimal invasive surgery from Strasburg.
- Diploma in Urodynamic study from Bristol University and Robotic surgery training in Acibadem University worked 2 years in Doha - Qatar then last 8 years in Security forces Hospital Riyadh
- Adult and pediatric urology, andrology, infertility, oncology.
- Minimal invasive (Laparoscopy + robotic)
- Reconstructive surgery (urethroplasty)
- Pediatric anomaly
Research / Publications
- Prognosis of muscle invasive bladder cancer University of Damascus 2006.
- Intravesical chemotherapy in treatment of superficial bladder tumors University of Damascus.
- Complication of ureteral stent, Turkish - Syrian first urological congress, Aleppo 2007.
- Security Forces Hospital Experience in MEMOKATH stent Military Hospital, Urology conference 2012 Riyadh.