Mr. Sathyanarayana Sajja
Physiotherapist, Mpt (Master In Physiotherapy)
- Dr Sathyanarayan has 8 years of experience in the field of physiotherapy after his post graduation he joined in Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences and Multi Speciality Hospital, Puttaparthi, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- He has also worked in Ramadi Physio Clinic. Dubai. UAE. for 2 years
- He is having experience in pre and post-surgical orthopedic, pediatric/Neurosurgery, cardiothoracic
- Pre and post rehabilitation in arthoplasty and arthoscopy cases.
- Rehabilitation in neurological cases
- Rehabilitation in pediatric cases
- Rehabilitation in geriatrics cases
- Manual therapy, Dry needling technique, Sports taping, Myo-fascial release therapy
- Mulligan's concept manual therapy.
- Neuro development therapy. Neural mobilization technique
- Kinesiology taping and sports taping
- Dry needling therapy and acupuncture
Research / Publications
- "TO COMPARE EFFECTS THE PROPRIOCEPTIVE NEUROMUSCULAR FACILITATION PROGRAM ON MUSCLE ENDURANCE AND FUNCTIONAL PREFORMANCE IN MEN WITH CHRONIC LOW BACK PAIN" - During his under Graduation
- "THE EFFECTS OF DURATION OF HAMSTRING MAINTAIN AFTER A ONE TIME MODIFIED PROPRIOCEPTIVE NEUROMUSCULAR FACILITATION STRETCHING IN NORMAL ADULT" During his post-Graduation.