Dr. K.M. Abdul Manaf
MBBS, MD (Paediatrics)
- Dr. Abdul Manaf has total 18 years’ of experience in general paediatric and neonatology and has worked in Samaritan Hospital, India for 3 years.
- He also worked in Dubai Hospital, UAE for 3 years as Specialist Paediatrician.
- Before joining Zulekha Hospital, he was working for Fujairah Hospital, UAE for 2 years.
- He has keen interest in the field of paediatric infectious diseases & allergic diseases.
Research and Publications
- Study of measles antibody titers in children between nine months and three years of age to determine the appropriateness of the timing of measles vaccination and its short–term effectiveness (2002-2004).
- Sirenomelia with radial dysplasia --Indian Journal of Paediatrics Vol 71.
- Ehler Danlos syndrome answer and discussion to pictorial quiz --Paediatrics Today Vol VII no 4.