Dr. Fatima Mohamad Shahin
- Dr. Fatima Mohamad Shahin has over five years of extensive expertise in the field of pediatric medicine. Her educational and professional journey has been marked by significant accomplishments, making her a highly respected figure in her field.
- Her academic journey began at Damascus University, where she earned her MBBS degree in 2014. Following her passion for pediatrics, she embarked on a rigorous pediatric residency training program at the renowned Children's Hospital of Damascus University. Her commitment and hard work led her to obtain the prestigious Arab Board Certificate in Pediatrics in 2019, a testament to her proficiency in the field.
- In addition to her clinical training, Dr. Fatima pursued further academic excellence by attaining a Master's degree in Pediatrics from Damascus University in 2019. This academic achievement has further enriched her knowledge and expertise in pediatric medicine, ensuring that her patients receive the highest standard of care.
- Her professional experience includes a significant tenure at Hisham Sinan Hospital, where she served as a Pediatrician. During her time at the hospital, she demonstrated unwavering dedication to her young patients and their families, providing compassionate care and staying abreast of the latest advancements in pediatric medicine.
- NICU, endotracheal intubation, blasting the chest, connecting and working on the mechanical ventilator
- Outpatient clinics.
- Emergency medical care and ambulance clinic.
- Infectious diseases.
- General disease that includes gastrointestinal, renal, cardiovascular, and respiratory disorders.
- Cancer and blood disorders.
- Practical procedures, such as arterial blood sampling, Lumbar puncture, Joint aspiration, Ascitic tap (paracentesis), Aspiration of pleural effusion, and urinary catheter.
- Blood smear interpretation.
- Bone marrow aspiration interpretation.
- Preparing official health documents or record.
Research & Publications
- "Polyhydramnios" across sectional study done at medical school in 2011
- "Complications in Patients with Guillain-Barre’ Syndrome Admitted to Pediatric Intensive Care Unite " done at children hospital of Damascus University in 2018