Dr. Pradeep Ingale
MS Ortho, MCh Ortho(UK)
Specialist Orthopedic Surgeon
- Dr Pradeep Ingale has 23 years of vast experience in the field of Orthopaedics. He has completed his MS orthopaedics from Government Medical college in Maharashtra, India in 1994.
- He was trained in joint replacement and arthroscopy at Hinduja Hospital Bombay under Dr Dholakia, Dr Agarwala and Dr Sathe in 1995.
- He has worked as a consultant orthopaedic surgeon, Joint replacement Surgeon , Arthroscopist with N M Wadia Hospital Solapur from 1996 to 2004.
- Later he joined MOH Saudi Arabia in 2005 as a specialist Orthopaedic surgeon and continued till 2010 in 150 bedded referral Hospital in Alquwaiyah Riyadh.
- Dr Pradeep has done his MCh Orthopaedics from Ninewells Hospital, Dundee University, Scotland UK in 2011. During his tenure in 2010 and 2011, he also worked in joint replacement and arthroscopy unit at Parth Royal Infirmary, NHS Scotland, UK.
- Then he had a privilege to work as senior consultant with Bangalore Baptist Hospital India in 2012 and 2013. He was Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon and Head of Orthopaedics at Pawana Hospital Pune.
- He has done more than 5000 major surgeries and more than 1000 joint replacements and arthroscopies independently.
- Knee replacement surgery- Primary, revision Total knee, Unicompartmental knee
- Knee arthroscopy (Bone tendon bone ACL reconstruction), Meniscus repair, cartilage reconstruction
- Hip replacement surgery – Bipolar, total hip- cemented, Uncemented
- shoulder surgeries- including arthroscopy, cuff repair, instabilities, Bankart repair shoulder replacement- hemi, total and reverse shoulder.
- Ilizarov surgery, for nonunion, malunion, deformity correction.
- Complex trauma, nailing, recon plating, external fixations.
Research / Publications
- American Journal of Arthroplasty- “The Journal of Arthroplasty” Volume 28, Feb 2013, Page 262-67. “A review of Mobile bearing Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty in patients aged 80 or more and comparison with younger groups.”(http://www.arthroplastyjournal.org/article/S0883-5403(12)00311-7/abstract?cc=y=