Ms. Melok Al Samarai
BSc Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics
- After getting her degree as a clinical dietitian from University of Sharjah in UAE, Melok has a cumulative experience of 4 years in both clinical and hospital settings providing education and dietary interventions to enhance her patient’s health.
- Prior to that she worked with various early intervention programs with schools and universities as an educator and a lecturer promoting adapting healthier lifestyle and eating habits.
- Metabolic disorders
- Public health and early intervention programs
- Difference In Dietary Habits, Lifestyle Behaviour And Body Composition Variables Among Freshmen And Senior College Students In The UAE.
- Actively promotes health and nutrition through media channels e.g. webinars and CSR activities.