Dr. Pramod R. Chhabrani
MBBS, MD (Medical Microbiology), Dip in Hospital Admin, APCA (Alliance for Physician Certification & Advancement) (American Board), MBA (Hospital Administration) (Canada), CIC (Certification Board of Infection Control & Epidemiology, USA), CPHQ (Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality, USA), FAGE, FCIP, FICAP
Specialist Medical Microbiology
- Vast experience of more than 20 years in Laboratory Medicine & well versed with all types of reporting of Clinical Microbiology, Clinical Chemistry, Clinical Pathology, Hematology & immunology investigations.
- Well experienced & trained with all procedures / protocols/requirements mandatory for perceiving various International Laboratory accreditations like CAP, ISO 15189, JCI, NABH, NABL, etc.
- Taken training for CAP (College of American Pathologists) Inspection Team Leader & CAP Inspection Team Member in 2014 and eligible for assignment as “CAP Inspector”.
- Taken training for ISO 15189:2012 in 2015 & eligible for assignment as “ISO 15189: 2012 Auditor”.
- PCR & MALDI-TOF MS
Research / Publications
- Presented more than 50 posters and papers at various Local, State, National & International conferences.
- Published 6 Original articles in International Journals with High Impact Factor. Attended more than 30 Workshops & symposiums: Local, State, National & International.
- Dissertation (Medical Thesis): “Bacteriological Profile of Diabetic Foot Infections”
- Recipient of Award for “Best Poster Presentation” in Dec. 2007 at NIMACON (National Conference), Nagpur, Maharashtra, India.
- Received several invites to present research work in National/International conferences / scientific meets, as keynote speaker.
Professional association ships (Memberships)
- American Society for Microbiology (ASM), USA: Postdoctoral Membership.
- College of American Pathologists (CAP), USA: Membership.
- APCA (Alliance for Physician Certification & Advancement) (USA)
- APIC (Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology)(USA)
- CPHQ (Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality) (USA)
- Emirati Society of Clinical Microbiology (ESCM)
- Indian Association of Medical Microbiologists(IAMM)(National)
- Infection control society of India(ICSI)(National)
- Geriatric society of India(GSI)(National)
- Indian Association of Microbiologists & Pathologists(IAPM)(Maharashtra State)
- Indian Medical Association(IMA)
- Academy of Medical Sciences(AMS)