Dr. Islam Essam Eldin Elkousy
MBChB, MD (Critical Care), MRCP (UK)
Specialist Critical Care Medicine
- Senior Specialist ICU in Suliman Alhabib Arrayan Hospital, Riyadh KSA from 02nd October 2012 to 01st June 2015
- ICU Senior Specialist in Chest Disease Hospital (Pulmonary ICU unit), Ministry of Health, Kuwait from 21st November 2006 to 24th August 2012.
- Critical Care Senior Registrar in Salmaniya Medical Complex, Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Bahrain from 25th September 2005 to 25th September 2006
- ER and ICU Specialist in Social Insurance Hospital, Riyadh KSA from 16th March 2002 to 24th August 2005
- ICU Specialist in El- Sherouk Hospital, Alexandria, Egypt from 05th October 1998 to 12th March 2002
- ER Registrar in Alexandria German Hospital from 24th May 2010 to 15th February 2011
- ICU Registrar Gynecologist in Alexandria Main University Hospital, Egypt from 31st December 2000 to December 2001
- ICU Resident Doctor in Alexandria Main University Hospital, Egypt from 29th December 1997 to December 2000
- Dealing with all kinds of Critical Care Medicine Cases including mechanically ventilated patients, trauma cases, ARDS, Sepsis, Shock
- Different kinds of both Medical and Surgical cases for critical care.
- Insertion of central lines, venous and arterial access including Dialysis catheters and PICC lines and secured airways and Diagnostic Bronchoscopy.
Research / Publications
- Surveillance of Pseudomonas Aeroginosa and Klebsiella Aerogenes in Critical Care Unit, Alexandria University (2001)