Dr. Mily V. Nair
MBBS, MRCOG (UK), DNB, DGO
Specialist Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Dr, Mily has more than 14 year of experience in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- She did her DNB from Medical Trust Hospital, Kochi, Kerala following which she did her Registrar Post in P.D. Hinduja Hospital National Research Centre, Mumbai; Saifee Hospital Hospital, Mumbai’ and as Senior Resident in Forts Hiranandani Hospital; New Bombay, Maharasthra India.
- She worked as a Specialist Gynaecologist for the past 10 years in Thumbay Hospital Fujairah, UAE and has a wide experience in dealing with all Obstetric and Gynaecological routine cases, emergency cases and associated operation.
- She has done Basic Diploma in Reproductive Medicine & Embryology, Kiel Germany and Masters Certificate in Reproductive Medicine and IVF from Homertown University NHS Hospital, London UK
- High Risk Obstetrics & Gynaecological Cases
Research / Publications
- Did Clinical Research Project (Determine BMD in healthy Indian Women above 40 years and Factors affecting BMD) along with Dr. Ashwini Bhalorao Gandhi, Consultany Gynaecologist and President of Mumbai Obs & Gynae Society, in Ph. D Hinduja National Research Centre; Mohini Mumbai, India. Paper presented at Mumbai Obstetric and Gynaecological Society.