Dr. Hend Amin Atwa Amin Khalil
Masters Degree In Obs & Gyn, MBBCH
Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Completed her Master degree in 2003 from Zagazig University, Egypt with total experience of more than 16 years. Initially worked in Egypt for 2 years as an obstetrics and gynecology specialist at governmental and private hospitals and travel worked at KSA for more than 13 years with the biggest Government hospital for more than 9 years followed by 4 years at private hospital in Jeddah, so during this long period she had built up and improved her practice skills, background and experience in obstetrics/ gynecology field.
- In UAE, worked with government hospital - Khorfakhan hospital MOH for more than 15 months.
- Antenatal care and managing all low and High Risk Pregnancy .
- Care And Treatment Of Woman During Prenatal, Natal And Post Natal Period.
- Treat Disease Of Female Reproductive Organ.
- Perform Cs And Other Surgical Procedure As Needed To Preseve Patients Health And Deliver Babies Safely.
- Infertility And Contraceptive Management.
Research / Publications
- Comparative study of mini laparoscope VS traditional laparoscope in treatment of PCOS.