Dr. Ahmad Zohdi Al Katma
Bachelor Degree in Medicine, Syrian Board in Cardiology, MD Cardiology, MD Internal Medicine
Specialist Interventional Cardiologist
- Dr. Ahmad Zohdi has more than 14 years of experience in Cardiology with special interest in Adult Interventional Cardiologist
- He has graduated from Damascus University in 1998 and he completed higher studies of Cardiology and International Cardiology in Damascus University Hospitals. He obtained Master degree in Cardiology in 2006. Since, that date he worked in several Government and Private Hospitals in Syria and he started working in UAE since 2016.
- Management of Hypertension
- Management of Palpitation, cardiac arrhythmia and syncope.
- Management of Heart Failure.
- Evaluation and Management of Chest Pain and coronary heart disease.
- Performing Echocardiography.
- Performing and interpreting TMT, HoHer and ABPM.
- Coronary Angiography and Coronary Interventions (Balloon, Stents)
- Cardiac Pacemaker Implantation.