Dr. Saima Asrar
Specialist General and Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Dr Saima has got more than 10 years of experience in the department of general and laparoscopic surgery
- She has worked in Sindh Government hospital, New Karachi, Pakistan as Head of Department and there she started first Laparoscopic surgery clinic, providing laparoscopic cholecystectomy and other surgeries on regular basis
- She has been working in UAE for the last 7 years
- She has extensive knowledge of community surgical diagnostic and patient care services in various settings, including in-patient and outpatient clinics, and government/private hospitals and clinics.
- She is a Member of Healthcare quality chapter of Pakistan productivity and quality society Pakistan – QPSP
- Laparoscopic and General Surgeries
- Breast Surgeries
- Bariatric Surgeries
Research and Publications
- Comparison of Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology (FNAC) and Excision Biopsy in the diagnosis of cervical lymphadenopathy." Journal article. Karachi, Pakistan Journal of Surgery, April 2009.
- Clinical features and management of necrotizing fasciitis in a public sector teaching hospital”. Journal article. Karachi, Pakistan Journal of Surgery, 2011.