Dr. Nafad Mohamed Lotfy Elhadidi
MBBch, MSc, Medical doctorate in surgery
Consultant General Laparoscopic and Vascular Surgeon
- Dr. Nafad has obtained Master and Medical Doctorate in General and Vascular Surgery from Cairo University, Egypt.
- Special training in Redo Bariatric surgery.
- Fellow in Enodovascular surgery Emory hospital - Atlanta, Georgia.
- Member of the Arab Gulf Society for Gastroenterology and Catheterology for the treatment of veins and arteries.
- Member of the International Society of Orthopedic Surgery (IFSO).
- Member of the American Society of Surgeons.
- Laparoscopic Surgery and Bariatric Surgery.
- Vascular and endovenous Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery and Bariatric Surgery
- Trauma Surgery
- Endovenous surgery with laser, and other glue catheter
- Vascular surgery
Research / Publications
- Amino acids in obstructive jaundice
- Antithrombin three and protein c in recurrent DVT and failed aterio-venous access.
- Surgical outcome of ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm.
- Arteriovenous access survival
- Bariatric surgery in ascia pacific region 2018