Dr. Jaideep Ravi
MBBS, MD- Anesthesiology, Diploma in Anesthesiology, FRCA, CCT
- Dr Jaideep Ravi has 12 years of experience in the field of anesthesiology
- He has worked for over 8 years in the UK with reputed hospitals like St. James University Hospital and Leeds General Infirmary
- He has also worked as Consultant Anaesthesia at Ananthapuri Hospital, Trivandrum for 4 years
- Obtained CCT in 2013
- Trauma / Orthopedic anesthesia
- Obstetric anesthesia and analgesia
Research / Publications
- Fat Embolism Syndrome. The Anaesthesiologist.,Vol.1, Book 11, October 2017, pages 34-38
- Management of potential heart beating organ donors the anesthesiologist, Vol. 1, Book 6, July 2015, pages 12 – 13.
- A comparative study of analgesic Adjuvants Fentanyl and Tramadol with local Anesthetic for Brachial Plexus Block – Findings Presented at the 50thNational Conference of Indian Society of Anesthesiologists, Coimbatore 2002.