Dr. Diaa El-Mowafi
Consultant Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Diaa El-Mowafi Has 35 years experience in
- High risk pregnancy and deliveries.
- Normal pregnancy and delivery.
- Colposcopy and early cancer detection.
- Infertility and assisted reproductive techniques.
- Repeated pregnancy loss.
- Prolapse and plastic gynecological surgeries.
- Uterine and pelvic tumors.
All varieties of Laparoscopic surgeries including:
- Ectopic pregnancy.
- Removal of ovarian cysts and tumors.
- Removal of uterine myomas.
- Lysis of adhesions.
- Removal of lost IUCD.
- Tubal ligation for sterilization.
All varieties of Hysteroscopic surgeries including:
- Removal of intrauterine septum.
- Lysis of intrauterine adhesions.
- Removal of intrauterine polyps.
- Removal of missed IUCD.
- Endometrial resection or ablasion for abnormal uterine bleeding.
- Removal of myomas.
- Professor, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine and University Hospitals, Egypt.
- Professor, Obstetrics & Gynecology, College of Medicine, Sharjah University, UAE.
- Fellow, Wayne State University, USA.
- Educator, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, USA.
- Fellow, Tutor, Lecturer and Examiner, Geneva University, Switzerland.
- Former consultant and Head of Obstetrics & Gynecology Department, King Khalid General Hospital, Saudi Arabia.
- Former consultant, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Zulekha Hospital, Dubai.