Department of Pediatrics provides comprehensive acute and critical care right from birth to teenage. We provide family Centered care for children from birth to teenage in a friendly atmosphere. The department is manned by dedicated specialist professionals for children who are experienced in Diagnosing and treating childhood illnesses and infections as well as monitoring of growth and development and providing up to date vaccination.
- Immunisation (primary prevention of infectious diseases)
- Health education to minimise hazards and promote optimum physical and mental health
- Screening tests leading to early detection and intervention (secondary prevention).
Zulekha hospital is opening the first evolving highly specialized super specialty ie peadiatric neurology center in the country, offering state-of-the-art, evidence based expert care to newborn, infant, children and young people ( 0 to18 yrs) across the UAE and GCC countries. Our peadiatric neurologist provides comprehensive care for infants, children and young people with a wide spectrum of acute and chronic Neurological, Developmental, Behavioral and Psychological disorders. We provides a complete range of pediatric neurology procedures to diagnose (MRI EEG, EPS, BERA, VEP)and treat (24 x 7 Pediatric emergency, PICU) all neurological disorders affecting a child’s brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, and muscles.
Treatment of Pediatrics
- Autism and ADHD
- Cerebral Palsy
- Behavioral/Conduct Disorders
- Learning Disability
- Headaches and Migraines
- Speech Delay
- Movement Disorder Service/TICS Management
- Development Delay
- Sleep Disorders
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Brain Tumor
- Facial Payalysis (Bells Palsy)
- Squint, Nystagmus and Torticolis
- Microcephaly (Small Head), Macrocephaly (Large head) and Hydrocephalous
- CNS Infections ie Meningoencephalitis and its Sequlae
- Neurometaboloic and Neurogenetic Conditions
- CNS Malfomation
- 24 hours ER services by specialist
- EEG, MRI , CT Scan, EPS, Sleep study, VEP and BERA
- Physical Therapy.
- Pediatric Neurology consultation
- Epilepsy Treatment
- Diet therapy
- Psychological and developmental assessment