Dr Tamer Farouk Ahmed Abobakr
MBBCH, MS (UROLOGY)
- Dr Tamer Abobakr is a Specialist Urologist with over 16 years of experience. And holds a Master‘s Degree in Urology. He is a member of the Egyptian Association of Urology, and the European Association of Urology.
- He Graduated from Faculty of Medicine, Egypt in 2004 with MBBCH in Medicine and Surgery. After his Residency Training Program in Urology, he received a Master’s Degree in Urology and Andrology in 2011 at Faculty of Medicine MINIA University, Egypt.
- He has over more than 16 years of experience in the field of Urology. He specializes in endoscopic urology, pediatric urology, andrology and male fertility.
- Urinary stones disease (renal, ureteric, bladder) including medical, minimally invasive, and surgical treatment.
- Prostatic diseases, infection, inflammation, enlargement treatment, and early detection of cancer prostate.
- Urinary bladder disorders such, inflammation, infection, over activity, inability to control urination.
- Urethral congenital anomalies in children.
- Andrology ( men's health )
- Management of erectile dysfunction
- Management of premature ejaculation
- Management infertility due to hormonal imbalance, varicocele, or other testicular problems.
- Treatment of sexually transmitted diseases.
Research / Publications
- Management of Stein Strass after stone SWL.
- RENAL STONE SWL
- Comparison between tamsulosin vs silodosin in medical expulsive stone therapy.