Dr. Mahmoud Soliman
MBBCH, Master degree in general surgery, M.D in plastic surgery
Plastic Surgery specialist with 10 years experience in all fields of plastic surgery
- 7 years as plastic surgery specialist in Assiut university Hospital, Egypt.
- Two years clinical fellowship in San Paolo Hospital in Milan, Italy.
- Aesthetic surgeries:
- Facial rejuvenation (non invasive) as filler and Botox injections.
- Face lift: Procedure for improving facial folds. Management of post-traumatic soft tissue defects. Body contouring surgeries as
- Abdominoplasty: This procedure is also known as a Tummy Tuck for bulging or loosely hanging tummies.
- Augmentation Mammoplasty: Breast enlargement
- Mastopexy: Breast Lifting
- Reduction Mammoplasty: Breast reduction
- Gynaecomastia surgery: Procedure carried out to reduce enlarged male breasts.
- Cheiloplasty: Procedure carried out to reduce thick lips.
- Otoplasty: Cosmetic surgery to change the appearance of a person's external ears.
- Blepharoplasty: Correction of baggy eyelids.
- Facial nerve surgeries (facial reanimation): for acute and chronic facial palsy.
- Congenital anomalies:
- Cleft lip and palate
- Hemangioma and vascular malformations.
- Prominent auricle
- Hand anomalies
- Reconstructive plastic surgery is mainly concerned with reconstruction of missing or deformed body parts of the face, trunk and limbs due to congenital defects, burns, trauma and cancer.
- Soft tissue hand surgery and hand trauma.
- Tissue expansion, pressure sores.
- Acute and chronic burn care and management.
- Management of post burn contractures and deformities.
- Use of the masseteric nerve to treat segmental midface paresis
British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery_ October 2018
- Surgical treatment of synkinesis between smiling and eyelid closure
Journal of Cranio-Maxillo-Facial Surgery_ May 2017