The Pediatric Oncology department at Zulekha Hospital provides dedicated care to children and adolescents up to the age of 18 with both malignant hematological and oncological diseases.
Services Offered in Paediatric Oncology
- Screening, and specialized diagnostic laboratory tests and treatment of acute Myeloid and Acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia (JMML)
- Langerhan cell (histocytosis LCH)
- Juvenile xanthogranuloma (JXG )
- Anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALCL)
- Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Willm’s tumor
- Ewing sarcoma, PNET, primitive neuro ectodermal askin tumour
- Optic nerve glioma/li>
- Germ cell tumour
At Zulekha Hospital patients receive high quality care and treatment in an environment designed specifically for younger and older age groups. The Oncology unit is equipped with latest innovative technologies and complies with standard guidelines for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Our team of clinicians includes Consultants, Specialists, Technicians and Nurses who are specialized in helping families understand their child’s or loved one’s condition and help them with their needs. Our staff is well experienced with expertise and passion in dealing with young patients. Our physicians also spend quality time in counseling parents on their child’s condition and further treatment plan.