Dr. Srikanth Varma Racherla
MS Orthopedics, FNB Hand & Microsirgery
Hand & Micro Surgery
- Dr. Srikanth has More than 10 years of experience in the field of Orthopaedics.
- Completed his MS from NIMS Hospital Hyderabad India
- Dr Srikant finished his FNB-Hand and Micro Surgery from Ganga Hospital Coimbatore and Fellowship in Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty from Sancheti Hospital Pune,India.
- Observership in Arthroscopy at Ortho One Hospital Coimbatore.
- Dr. Srikanth Varma worked in various med colleges as faculty, teaching both undergraduates and Post graduates.
- Previously associated with Kamineni Hospitals Hyderabad as Consultant Hand Surgeon before joining at Zulekha Hospital Dubai.
- Hand & Upper extremity surgery, Brachial Plexus injuries
- Reconstructive microsurgery
- Complex trauma reconstruction
- Soft tissue reconstruction: Nerve, Tendon, Vascular repairs of limbs
- Ilizarov and Limb reconstruction Surgeries.
Research / Publications
- Modified Boytchev procedure is an effective surgical treatment for recurrent anterior dislocation of shoulder – Journal of evidence-based medicine & healthcare – Dec- 2014
- ZIMMER SPLINT : A simple and effective technique for the treatment of intera articular phalangeal fractures of hand – Journal of evidence based medicine & healthcare – May – 2015
- Results of IPSILATERAL HIP and shaft femur fractures treated with two separate implants – A prospective study of 20 cases – journal of medical science and clinical research – Feb – 2017
- Functional outcome after surgical stabilization of fractures of Distal end of Radius with or without ulnar styloid fractures – A comparative study – Journal of medical science and clinical research – April – 2017
- Jigsaw method as a teaching methodology in orthopaedic clinical examination: A study conducted on 8th semester MBBS students in KAMSRC – Journal of educational research and medical teacher – VOL 5, Issue – 1, 2017