Dr. Shaza Hamad Aljbaei
- Dr Shaza has overall twelve years of experience in the field of ophthalmology.Prior joining Zulekha Hospital, Dr Shaza has served as a specialist ophthalmologist in multiple hospitals in Syria. This includes Al Razi Hospital, Damascus, Intralasik International Center of ophthalmology, Damascus, Alenaya Hospital, Swida City.
- Dr Shaza has completed her Post Graduation from Damascus University, Syria after which she got her Specialization Certificate in Ophthalmology from Syria with an Excellence Degree. Dr Shaza obtained The Arab Board Certificate in Ophthalmology in 2008 and has earned her Fellowship in Pediatric & Strabismus from Eye Surgical Hospital, Damascus, Syria.
- Pediatric ophthalmology which includes:
- Routine Eye Examination in children
- Ocular misalignment evaluation and treatment
- Strabismus surgery (horizontal, vertical, neve palsies, Duane & Brown Syndrome)
- Treatment of Lazy Eye.
- Treatment of nasolacrimal duct obstruction.
- Adult strabismus Surgery
- Refractive Surgeries (Lasik, PRK)
- Cornel cross Linking
- Medical Retinal Diseases
- Laser Treatment (Argon, Yag)
- Intravitreal injections
- Cataract Surgeries with IOL Implantation
- Minor eyelid surgeries