Visiting DoctorBook an appointment
Dr. Mohammad Emad Alilo
MD, MS Ophthalmology, Certificate of Specialty in Ophthalmology, I.C.O
- He has graduated from the Faculty of medicine –Aleppo University ,Aleppo-Syria in 1994 and done his Master in ophthalmology clinical training program – Aleppo University Hospital- Aleppo- Syria ( 1995-1998)
- He has worked as a Specialist ophthalmologist in Alwatany General Hospital Alhasaka, Syria (2001-2006) and as a Specialist ophthalmologist in Cornea Unite Aleppo Eye Specialist Hospital Aleppo, Syria from 2006-2013.
- Dr. Mohammad has also worked as a specialist Ophthalmology in Salim Medical Centre Sharjah, UAE. (2014-2015)
- He had the opportunity to work in a Hospital Based Fellowship Program in Cornea and external eye disease (2007-2008) with partnership with Flying Eye Hospital (ORBIS) which is an internationally recognized organization Based in New York,USA. Further, he pursued his cornea interest by doing cores in cornea Unite at the Queens Medical Center- Nottingham, UK (2010).
- English ( Excellent user )
- Arabic (Native)
- Cornea and Refractive Surgery.
- Anterior Segment Surgery ( cataract removal By Phaco).
- Medical Retina and laser treatment ( Diabetic patients-Anti VGF ).
- Refractive Surgery (LASIK – ILASIK – P.R.K).
- Modern Management of Keratoconus (Corneal Cross Linking, Corneal Rings – ICL).
- Cornea Transplant (P.K.P – DALK).
Research / Publications
- Penetrating Eye Lacerations – Publication of Faculty of Medicine – Aleppo University.
- Wrote articles in many local and national magazines in Syria.