Dr. Ravi Dadlani
DNB (Neurosurgery), Master of advanced surgery (Sydney Australia)
- Dr. Ravi Dadlani is a qualified Neurosurgeon from India. He has more than 12 years of experience as a Neurosurgeon.
- He has worked as a Consultant Neurosurgeon with the prestigious Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Science, Bangalore, India for over 6 years where he was also responsible for the training of Neurosurgeons.
- He has a fellowship in Neurosurgical Oncology from Australia and earned a master’s degree in advanced surgery.
- Recently he has also received the membership of the National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS).
- Dr. Dadlani has also worked as a Consultant Neurosurgeon with Apollo Hospital, the biggest chain of Corporate Hospitals of India.
- Dr. Dadlani has an extensive experience, having operated more than 2500 surgeries independently.
- Neuro-oncology – Tumors of the brain and spine.
- Pediatric neurosurgical conditions such as hydrocephalus and spinal dysraphism.
- Degenerative spine conditions including back pain and spinal disc diseases.
- Vascular lesions of the brain and spine.
- Trauma - Head and spine injuries.
Research / Publications
- Dr. Dadlani has had a very active academic career.
- He has authored over 42 pubmed indexed, international journal articles.
- He has authored three book chapters related to road traffic injuries and brain hemorrhage.
- He is a reviewer for over a dozen international journals.
- He has been awarded 2 best paper awards in National Neurosurgical Conferences in India.
- An image from Dr. Dadlani’s paper appeared on the cover of the distinguished journal of Neurosurgeon Pediatrics (Nov. 2013, Vol. 12; No. 5).
- Dr. Dadlani’s has presented papers in at least two dozen conferences in India and internationally.He has also chaired sessions in several Neurosurgical Conferences.