Dr. Mohamed Ahmed Abouelyazed Elshafei
MBBCH , Msc , FEBN ( Fellowship of the European Board of Neurology)
- Dr. Elshafei has worked as a neurologist in Maadi Military Hospital in Egypt which is a tertiary center for neurological cases. Following this, he worked as neurologist at new Kasr El-Ainy teaching hospital in Egypt for 3 years. Also Dr Elshafei has worked as a Neurology specialist in Air-Forces specialized hospital and international medical center in Egypt for 2 years .
- He has also worked as a neurology specialist in ministry of health hospitals in Asir Region of Saudi Arabia for last 4 years, treating many neurological cases as outpatient, inpatient and emergency in one of the largest hospitals in southern region of Saudi Arabia.
- Neurological emergencies
- Multiple Sclerosis and demyelinating diseases of nervous system
- Sleep disorders
- Musculoskeletal disorders especially back pain and spinal diseases
Research / Publications
- First clinical presentations of pediatric multiple sclerosis
- Cognitive impairment in pediatric multiple sclerosis