Dr. Nishath Ahmed L
MBBS, MD Paediatrics (PGI), DM Neonatology (PGI)
- Dr. Nishath had joined Zulekha Hospital Dubai in 2016 He completed his graduation from Stanley medical college & pursued his Masters in Paediatrics & DM neonatology from PGIMER, Chandigarh- India.
- Dr. Nishath has successfully managed sick newborns, ranging from 23 weeks, 500 grams onwards at Zulekha hospital Dubai since 2016. He is skilled in all neonatal procedures like intubation, ventilation, functional ECHO, Cranial ultrasound etc.
- Post DM he had worked in corporate, multispecialty and exclusive mother and child super specialty centers for 3 years in Chennai India.
- Dr. Nishath is a life member of National Neonatology forum and is actively involved in academic activities, speaker in National and state conferences, faculty for teaching NRP to doctors/ nurses. He was also teaching postgraduates, Fellows in neonatology, in Chennai regularly.
- Neonatal ventilation- gentle ventilation/ Lung protective strategies
- Neonatal Cranial ultrasound/ Functional ECHO
- Caring of Extreme premature neonates
- Neuro developmental follow up of Neonates discharged from NICU
Research / Publications
- Dr Nishath has published 5 neonatal research articles in reputed International journals and written chapters in different Textbooks. His focus is on Quality improvement in Neonatal care especially, Neonatal Sepsis, Ventilation, Care of extreme premature neonates.