Dr. Shoaib Ehsan Hasani
MBBS, MD (Microbiology)
- Dr. Shoaib started his career as Senior Resident / Demonstrator in the department of Microbiology at J.N. Medical College & Hospital, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India in 1997.
- He was a lecturer in the department of Microbiology, in the same institution. Prior to the joining of Zulekha Hospitals in 2010 he was with Medina Maternity & Children Hospital, Medina, Saudi Arabia as Specialist Microbiologist for 7 years.
- Antibiotic Sensitivity Testing & Multidrug resistant bacteria
- Hospital acquired infections.
Research / Publications
- Dr. Shoaib has done his thesis for MD (Microbiology) "A study of Nosocomial Infection in Neonates"
- He also had published a paper on "Nosocomial Infections in New Born" in Indian pediatrics, 2001 and "Nosocomial Klebsiella infection in neonates in a tertiary care hospital: protein profile by SDS - page and Klebocin typing as epidemiological markers at Indian Journal of Medical Microbiology, 2003.