Dr. Rana Saleh
MD (Anatomic Pathology)
Specialist Anatomic Pathology
- Dr. Rana has more than 16 years of professional experience in UAE in the field of anatomic pathology.
- Her expertise includes reporting wide variety of surgical and cytology samples including Oncopathology, Dermatopathology, Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Biopsies, Endometrial and cervical specimens, CNS tumors, breast and thyroid specimens, soft tissues, and more.
- Preforming fine needle aspiration with and without ultrasound guidance.
- Providing intraoperative consultation using frozen section and touch imprints techniques with high agreement rate.
- Involved in cervical cancer screening program
- Prior to join Zulekha Hospital Dubai, Dr. Rana was working as a Specialist Anatomic Pathologist in a private diagnostic center in Dubai.
- Breast pathology
- Gastrointestinal Pathology
- Digital Microscopy
Research / Publications
- Master thesis “Extranodal lymphomas and related lesions”, School of medicine, Tishreen university, 2003.
- Clinicopathological Study of Primary Gastric Lymphoma”. Saudi Medical Journal, SMJ 2007; Vol. 28 (10), 1506-1510.