Dr. Rania Osman Youssif Ahmedabusalma
MBBS, MD, MRCP-1, MRCP-PACES
Consultant Internal Medicine
- Dr. Rania has over 16 years of experience working as Consultant Internal Medicine. She specializes in treating cardiac cases, renal and rheumatology diseases.
- Prior joining to Zulekha Hospital she worked at Rashid hospital as an Internal Medicine Specialist where she gained experience in dealing with and managing acute as well as chronic medical illnesses, following, counselling and addressing patients concerns. Initially she started as medical practitioner in a Tertiary Teaching Hospital for cardiac diseases at Al-Shaab Teaching Hospital in Sudan. She also served in Asbab Hospital, Sudan which is specialized in treating general medical beside renal diseases in need of dialysis.
- Dr. Rania has completed her graduation from a renowned medical college in Sudan. She has finished her residency program in Sudan. She obtained her MD in clinical Internal Medicine from Sudan Medical Specialization Board. She has also earned MRCP first part and MRCP-PACES.
- Endocrine and Rheumatology cases
Research and Publications
- Correlation between The Extents of Cad&Ecg Findings Among Sudanese Patients Diagnosed with Cad.
- Published Study About Early Hyperglycemia in Diabetics as Predictor of Disease Severity in Covid-19 Patients.