Dr. Bushra Gul
MBBS, FCPS, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, Diploma in Minimal Invasive Gynecological Surgery
Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Dr Bushra has 20 years’ work experience in obstetrics and gynecology.
- She did her residency from Liaquat National Hospital Karachi, Pakistan. After FCPS, her post fellowship experience is in Aga Khan Medical University and Baqai Medical University. She worked as assistant professor in Sir Syed Medical College. She has experience as consultant in charge in social security hospital.
- In Riyadh, she worked as specialist Obstetrics and gynecology in Dr Sulaiman Al Habib medical group.
- In Makakh, she worked as consultant at one of the most renowned hospitals MCH, Makkah.
- In UAE, she has experience of working in Sheikh Khalifa General Hospital, Umm Al-Quwaim, Al-Baraha Hospital Dubai, Al Salama Hospital Abu Dhabi and Saudi German Hospital Ajman.
- She has vast experience in high risk pregnancy and she specializes in minimal access surgery.
- High risk pregnancy
- Pre-pregnancy counseling
- Normal pregnancy, labor and postnatal care
- Menstrual problems, medical and surgical management
- Ovarian cyst, ectopic pregnancy and miscarriage management
- Cervical screening and colposcopy
- Contraception and family planning
- Subfertility management
Research / Publications
- Presentations in international conferences