Dr. Benish Khanzada
MBBS(PK), FCPS(PK), MRCOG(UK), FELLOWSHIP IN MINIMAL ACCESS SUGERY FROM WORLD LAPAROSCOPY HOSPITAL , CART(COURSE OF ASSISTED REPRODUCTIVE TECHNOLOGY) FROM LAHORE INSTITUTE OF INFERTILITY AND TECHNOLOGY.
Specialist Obstetric and Gynecology
- Dr. Benish has over than 15 years of experience in field Obstetrics and Gynecology. She has completed her fellowship in Obstetrics and Gynecology (FCPS) from Civil Hospital Karachi and Dow University of Health and Science from one of the best institute of Pakistan in 2012. She has earned MRCOG (Member of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists) qualification from UK.
- She has fellowship in minimal access surgery (Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy). She has also assisted reproductive technologies at Dubai and Lahore institute of Fertility and Endocrinology.
- She worked as an Assistant Professor in Quetta Institute of Medical Health & Sciences and as Consultant Gynecologist in tertiary care hospitals of Pakistan. Dr. Benish has vast experience of managing high risk, low risk pregnancies, pregnancy related problems, early pregnancy, post-delivery complications, gynecology problems and surgeries including Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopy surgeries, family planning, hormonal and menstrual problems and infertility management.
- She believes in providing patients, safe patient care according to up-to-date and evidence based medicine.
- Management of High Risk Obstetrics (Multiple Pregnancies
- IUGR, Pregnancy induced Hypertension
- Gestational diabetes and Endocrine disorders).
- Preconeptional, intrapartum and postpartum care.
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Infertility & Management of Assisted reproduction.
- Aldolescent Gynecology.
- Open and minimal access surgeries.
- Benign and malignant disorders of female reproductive tract.
Research / Publications
- Benish, K, Mala, J., K, Areesha, K., K (2018). Immediate post placental insertion of intrauterine contraceptive device (copper 375) and its complications in term of expulsion, infection and perforation. Clin J Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 1: 082-086. https://doi.org/10.29328/journal.cjog.1001014
- Benish, K., Mansoor, S., Rehman, T., & Naeem, S (2018). Effect of Omega 3 Fatty Acids in Reducing Risk of Preterm Labour. Gynecology & Obstetrics. 8 (3), 1-3.
- Benish K, Tehmina R, Saba M (2017) Hyperplasia of endometrium in perimenopausal women with abnormal uterine bleeding. Pak Armed Forces Med J;67 (1): S1-5.
- Benish K, Shahzad N, Hashim B (2018) Impact of Transformational Leadership on Job Satisfaction and Patient safety Outcomes in Health Sector of Pakistan. J Health Educ Res Dev 2018;6: 251. doi: 10.4172/2380-5439.1000251.
- Naeem S, Benish, K (2018) Role of Transformational Leadership in Employee’s Performance with Mediating Role of Job Satisfaction in Health Sector of Pakistan. J Health Educ Res Dev 6: 245. doi:10.4172/2380-5439.1000245.
- Benish, K., Naeem, S., Khanzada, A., & Butt, H (2018). Role of Leadership in Doctor- Patient Relationship & Execution on Patient’s Case Management in Primary Care. General medicine and Clinical Practice. 1(1), 1-17
- Shahzad N, Benish K (2018). Impact of Transformational Leadership in Attainment of Project Success: The Mediating Role of Job Satisfaction. IJBSS 2017; 8(9) 167-78.