Dr. Sheela Prince
MBBS, DNB, MS, MRCS (UK), FMAS, FICRS, FAIS, FALS, FACS (USA), FRCS (England) FRCS (Glasgow)
General Laparoscopic and Breast Surgeon
- Dr Sheela prince is a post graduate in General surgery from Govt: Medical College Trivandrum, Kerala, India and she received various fellowships in General surgery from UK and US.
- She is a skilled lady surgeon with vast experience in the field of General, Laparoscopic, Breast, Hernia and Proctology Surgeries.
- She served as a specialist General Surgeon in the department of General Surgery in Rashid Hospital Dubai, Dubai health Authority and in Zulekha hospital Dubai.
- Fellowship of Royal College of surgeons Glasgow (UK).
- Fellowship of Royal of Royal College of surgeons of England (UK).
- Fellowship of American college of surgeons (USA).
- Fellowship of Minimal Access Surgery.
- Fellowship of International college of Robotic surgeons.
- Fellowship of advanced Laparoscopic surgery. (Hepato pancreato biliary surgery)
- Fellowship of Advanced Laparoscopic surgery (Hernia).
- Fellowship of Association of Indian surgeons.
- Membership of Royal college of surgeons of Edinburgh ((UK).
- Membership of the American society of Breast surgeons
- Basic Arabic
- Breast surgery.
- Anorectal Diseases and Related surgeries
- Acute care surgeries
- Trauma surgeries
- Minimally Invasive and open Gastro Intestinal surgeries
- Minimally Invasive and open Abdominal wall Hernias.
- Thyroid and Endocrine surgeries
Research and Publications
- Clinico pathological Comparative study of proximal Gastric cancer and Distal Gastric cancer
- Comparative study of Visiport and veress needle in creating Pneumoperitoneum in Laparoscopic surgery.
- Cutaneous Filariasis.
- Pilonidal sinus mimicking fistula in ano.
- Small bowel stenosis following Blunt abdominal trauma.