Dr. Sheela Prince
MBBS, DNB, MS , MRCS(UK), FMAS, FICRS, FAIS, FALS, FACS(USA), FRCS (England) FRCS (Glasgow)
Dr Sheela prince is a post graduate in General surgery from Govt: Medical college Trivandrum , Kerala , India.
She served as a specialist General surgeon for six years in the department of General surgery in Rashid hospital Dubai , Dubai health Authority and 2 years in Zulekha hospital Dubai.
- Fellowship of Royal college of surgeons Glasgow (UK).
- Fellowship of Royal of Royal college of surgeons of England (UK).
- Fellowship of American college of surgeons (USA).
- Fellowship of Minimal Access Surgery.
- Fellowship of International college of Robotic surgeons .
- Fellowship of advanced Laparoscopic surgery . (Hepato pancreato biliary surgery)
- Fellowship of Advanced Laparoscopic surgery (Hernia).
- Fellowship of Association of Indian surgeons .
- Membership of Royal college of surgeons of Edinburgh ((UK).
- Membership of the American society
- Basic Arabic
- Breast surgery.
- Anorectal Diseases and Related surgeries .
- Acute care surgeries
- Trauma surgeries
- Minimally Invasive and open Gastro Intestinal surgeries .
- Minimally Invasive and open Abdominal wall Hernias .
- Thyroid and Endocrine surgeries
Research and Publications
- Clinico pathological Comparative study of proximal Gastric cancer and Distal Gastric cancer
- Comparative study of Visiport and veress needle in creating Pneumoperitoneum in Laparoscopic surgery.
- Cutaneous Filariasis.
- Pilonidal sinus mimicking fistula in ano.
- Small bowel stenosis following Blunt abdominal trauma.