Dr. Mustafa Alqaysi
MD, PhD, IBCLE, PGDD (UK) FACE (USA)
Dr. Mustafa Alqaysi is a Consultant Pediatrician/Pediatric Endocrinologist who has been working in the UAE since 2006. He was previously associated with Specialized Center for Endocrinology and Diabetes in Baghdad, Iraq, as a Consultant Pediatric Endocrinologist. He has an existing Post-graduate quali cation of Arab Board achieved in 1990 and has developed special interest in Endocrinology and Diabetes. He obtained his Diploma in Dyslipidemia from Boston, USA, and Diploma in Diabetes from Leicester University UK. Moreover, he is Fellow of American college of Endocrinology (FACE) and IBCLE, Geneva (International Board Consultant Lactation Examiner).
Additionally, he is an active member of many European and American associations and societies of Pediatric Endocrinology, and a member of the Australian Diabetes Council. He has numerous publications to his credit and managed to write several articles and published papers in both local and regional journals in various disciplines in Pediatrics as well as Endocrine. He has also helped and led several educational events of an excellent caliber.
Lastly, he performs all Endocrine Dynamic Tests.
- Abnormal Growth - Precocious Puberty
- Abnormal Hypothalamic and Pituitary Function Psychosocial Dwarfism
- Adrenal and Gonadal Disorder - Sexual Ambiguity
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia - Continuous Glucose Monitoring
- Diabetes Insipidus - Hypoglycemia
- Diabetes Milletus - Diseases and Deficiencies in Thyroid
- Comprehensive Diabetes care - Insulin Pump Therapy