Ophthalmology Department is comprised of highly skilled ophthalmologists and professional staff who can provide a complete range of medical and surgical management of both routine and complex eye disorders.
Our specialty services include Phaco emulsification (Suture- less) with foldable intra- ocular lens implantation, cornea and external disease, Oculoplastic surgery, Paediatric Ophthalmology (squint corrections), retina & vitreous disorders and Neuro- ophthalmology. Our mission is the preservation of sight through excellence in patient care, education and research.
- Complete eye check- up with trained Optometrist.
- Phaco emulsification with foldable intra-ocular lens implantation.
- Suture-less Manual Small Incision Cataract Surgery (Non-Phaco).
- Complete evaluation of Glaucoma patients including IOP measurements using Applanation Tonometry, Non-Contact Tonometry.
- Computerized visual field analysis with Humphreys Automated Perimeter.
- Anti-Glaucoma operations like trabeculectomy, irodotomy etc.
- Total Orthoptic and Strabismus work up.
- Squint corrective surgeries.
- Oculoplastics and other Lid reconstructive Operations.
- Surgeries of Lacrimal apparatus like DCR, DCT.
- Refraction with computerized Auto Refractometer.
- Fitting of the contact lenses.
- Total Screening of patients with Diabetic Retinopathy.
- Ultrasound scanning of the eye.
- 24-Hour availability of eye specialist for treatment of emergency eye patients
- Bladeless Laser Surgery- Femtolasik ,ReLEx SMILE
- Treatment of keratoconus using cross linkage,intracorneal ring segments etc.
- Removal of pterygium with conjunctival autografting
- Total Refractive procedures including –LASIK, phakic lenses,ICL and clear lens extraction
- Corneal procedures