Ear Nose & Throat (E.N.T.)
Our otolaryngologists specialize in the diagnosis and treatment in ear, nose and throat related problems, eustachian tube problems, congenital nasal problems and. The ENT experts at the hospital specialize in the treatment of chronic ear disease, chronic sinus issues, nasal structural abnormalities, intraoral concerns and concerns of the neck and head including the pharynx, larynx and congenital abnormalities. Our department is equipped with the world’s best apparatus including a Carl-Seiss operating microscope, Karl Storz nasal endoscopes and micro debrides system. A full-fledged audiology section is also attached to the ENT department.
We provide highly qualified services which include;
- Removal of tonsils and adenoid by advances coblation techniques with no pain post op.
- Management of snoring &sleep disorders using most recent techniques.
- Management of nasal allergy & sinus diseases by using endoscopic techniques with preservation of nasal function.
- Plastic surgeries of nose ear and face.
- Management and treatment of voice disorder through micro endoscopic laryngeal surgery.
- Specialized ear surgeries for hearing rehabilitation like tympanoplasty, ossiculoplastyand stapes surgery.
- Salivary gland surgeries and other neck surgeries.
- Endoscopic Skull Base Surgeries
- Middle Ear Disease and Cochlear Implants
- Sleep Disorder Breathing
- Management and immunotherapy of allergies
- Intradural Lesions –Pituitary and skull base tumors, endoscopic Dacryocystorhinostomy, CSF leak closure.
Subspecialties & Services
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Endoscopic dacryocysto rhinology
- Endoscopic assisted adenoidectomy
- Headache and nasal allergy clinic
- Micro ear surgeries
- Vertigo and tinnitus clinic
- Upper aero digestive scopies
- Microlaryngal surgeries
- Head and neck surgery