The Audiology department specializes in the assessment and differential diagnosis of various ear related problems for all age groups (neonates to geriatric). Our audiologists aim to assist people with hearing and hearing related problems by aural rehabilitation through comprehensive assessments, diagnosis and treatment programs.
The various services and tests provided are:
- Assessment of hearing and other hearing disorders. (Pure tone Audiogram).
- Assessment of middle ear function (Audiogram + Reflexometry).
- Assessment of Eustachian Tube Function.
- Neonatal hearing screening (Auditory Brainstem response).
- Differential diagnosis of inner ear and Brainstem (Cochlear vs Retro-cochlear) related hearing disorders.