Ophthalmology Department is comprised of highly skilled ophthalmologists and professional staff who can provide a complete range of medical and surgical management of both routine and complex eye disorders.
Our specialty services include Phaco emulsification (Suture less) with foldable intra ocular lens implantation, Cornea and External disease, Oculoplastic surgery, Paediatric Ophthalmology (squint corrections), Retina & Vitreous disorders and Neuro ophthalmology. Our mission is the preservation of sight through excellence in patience care, education and research.
Pentacam machine is available to perform corneal topography, evaluate the anterior chamber angle, corneal thickness and anterior chamber depth. This machine is helpful to rule out Keratoconus and for screening LASIK patients.
- Complete eye check up with trained Optometrist.
- Phaco emulsification with foldable intra-ocular lens implantation.M
- Suture-less Manual Small Incision Cataract Surgery (Non-Phaco).
- Complete evaluation of Glaucoma patients including IOP measurements using Applanation Tonometry, Non Contact Tonometry.
- Computerized visual field analysis with Humphreys Automated Perimeter.
- Anti Glaucoma operations like trabeculectomy, irodotomy etc.
- Total Orthoptic and Strabismus work up.
- Squint corrective surgeries.
- Oculoplastics and other Lid reconstructive Operations.
- Surgeries of Lacrimal apparatus like DCR, DCT.
- Refraction with computerized Auto Refractometer.
- Fitting of the contact lenses.
- Total Screening of patients with Diabetic Retinopathy.
- Ultrasound scanning of the eye.
- Availability of Pentacam machine .
- 24-Hour availability of eye specialist for treatment of emergency eye patients