At Zulikha Hospital, patients are fully cared for using multidisciplinary techniques to assess, manage and educate patients with type 1 and 2 diabetes during pregnancy. Patients with chronic diseases that interfere with other diseases such as kidney disease, neurology, pathology, ophthalmology, gynecology, general surgery, etc.
Special clinic for diabetes, endocrine diseases, metabolism and heredity
- Types of diabetes (Type I and II during pregnancy, and other types) with
- Comprehensive overview on diabetes management, nutrition counseling, and courses
- And the treatment of complications associated with it through a multidisciplinary team.
- Dd endocrine hypertension.
- Through a multidisciplinary team and referral of the cases referred to
- Treatment of hot nagging after menopausal women. Check and treat osteoporosis.
- The hands of young women who suffer from unwanted growth of facial hair,
- Thyroid gland including hypothyroidism hypoglycemia and nodules
- And patients with problems related to growth and puberty (such as short stature,
- Endocrine syndromes such as Turner syndrome and Feltter syndrome.
- N-way glow and immunohistochemical measurement. Nuclear endocrine examination.
- Intravenous venous catheterization of endocrine and sampling for careful examination of tumor.