The Department of Audiology at the hospital evaluates and diagnoses various ear problems related to all age groups (from newborn to old age). Audio professionals are working to help people with hearing problems or related problems through audio rehabilitation through comprehensive assessment, diagnosis and treatment programs.
The various services and tests provided are:
- - Assessment of the type and degree of hearing loss (accurate hearing planning).
- Central ear function (preventative hearing planning + measurement of reflexes).
- - Evaluation of the function of the audio channel.
- - Hearing screening for newborns (auditory brain response).
- Differential septum of the inner ear and brain stem (cochlear versus posterior cochlea) and related auditory disorders.